Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Hello everyone..........  It has been such a very long time since I have posted on my blog!!!   Life is starting to get a bit better here for me at our house and I am now able to work with my hands a bit better.  So I have a project to share with you today. YAY!!!  I hope you like it as it is not a card,  but it is a fun Christmas ornament that I have made using a 4 inch paint brush. 


I have used acrylic paints to paint the handle and the eyes and cheeks on. The wooden nose has also been painted flesh tone. I have stripped some muslin fabric to make a stash. Use a 6x10 piece of fabric to make the hat and added the feather strip using hot glue. I have added a jingle bell with a jute bow to the tip of the hat. I used very heavy gauge black wire for the cute glasses. I wrapped the wire around a dowel stick to make them. I have use hot glue to put it all together and added a wire to the top of the paintbrush though the fabric for a hanger.

Now just how cute is that!?!?!?!


I do hope to post on here from time to time. 
I miss all of my blog friends
I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL New Year!!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Welcome back Janiel and I truly love your paintbrush Santa..the bristles really look like a beard and I love his cute nose and sweet eyes with his glasses..what a fabulous project.

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely to see you back hun, love your creation, so cute, wishing you a Very happy Christmas, hugs Liz xx

Christine Dol said...

Oh My its so nice to have you back....I was so thinking about you!!! You have not lost your magic touch that is for sure!!!! Your santa is perfect!!!! Merry Christmas to you and Have a Wonderful New Year.

angelwhispers said...

Its lovely to see you once again Janiel I hope you and your family are well and looking forward to a great Christmas together.

I'm so in love with your Santa such a neat idea and as always such magical detail.

Fingers crossed we see you soon.

Love n Hugs Chanelle xxxx

zandra said...

Love it! Glad to see you and Have a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Melvin said...

Welcome back, I miss your works and nice ornament.

sueincanada said...

Great to see you again and your Santa is so cute. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Roni said...

Hellooooo Janiel, lovely to see you back!! How ingenious is this! I work with a few contractors and I kno, even tho they are a bit butch, they would love this as a gift!! Great idea!!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year when it comes!

Big hugs
Roni :D xox

Di said...

Hi Janiel
Welcome back !! hope you are well?? your santa is fabulous!!! merry Christmas
Hugs xxxxxxxx

Bananastamper said...

Wow, I adore your Santa paintbrush! Fantastic!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!